To apply for current vacancies please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Business Development Manager
Kogo are looking for a fresh thinking, motivated Business Development Manager (BDM) to help build on the company’s success to date. Kogo are a modern, customer focused IT business who specialise in cybersecurity and offer an unrivalled quality of IT support service and security products.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Ability to generate and convert opportunities into clients through the sale of company services / solutions
- Enthusiasm – Keen attitude to improve and progress
- Ambition – Target Driven – Take full advantage of our uncapped commission structure
- Clear Sales Ability – Able to convince and influence the customer to achieve a close
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritise
- Passion for high tech
- Identify, prospect and propose new customers with the range of company services / solutions
- Identify and communicate with potential customers, leading to new customer sales
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Liaise with internal staff to identify avenues for additional revenue generation
- Competitive basic salary with excellent, uncapped commission programme
- Full training programme
- Unparalleled opportunities for upward growth and progression
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic, agile company and contribute to its future direction
Job Type: Full-time
Base Salary: £25,000.00 to £47,000 .00 OTE uncapped + Company Car
Experience: IT or Software sales: 2 years (Required)
License or certification: Clean Driving License (Required)