Interested in joining the growing Kogo team? Roles we’re currently looking to fill are listed below, take a look and get in touch if you think you’re a good match!
East Grinstead, West Sussex
Salary: £28,000 to £30,0000 + Company Benefits + 20 Days Holiday
Due to year-on-year growth, Kogo, a market-leading cybersecurity and IT Infrastructure Managed Service Provider is looking to recruit an ambitious and enthusiastic Sales Engineer to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing sales assistance to the Sales Team concerning the technical knowledge of products and services. The Sales Engineer also acts as a liaison between the Sales Team and other departments within the company, such as the Service Desk or Project Team.
- Assist the Sales Team with technical knowledge pertaining to the products and services offered by the company.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education to the Sales Team, customers, and prospects.
- Provide technical specifications for a quote or proposal and prepare accompanying materials.
- Interpret customer requirements; speak with customers or prospects to understand their needs and relay this information to the Sales Representative.
- Perform technical presentations that demonstrates how products and services can benefit and meet customer or prospect needs.
- Serve as liaison with other departments in the company to gather technical expertise for supporting the Sales Team.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other related events.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Enjoy working with people and external audiences.
- Technical background, with previous experience in a technical role.
- Proven track record in sales and knowledge of technology.
- Enjoy working with customers and external audiences.
- Proficient with general office applications.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Hold a clean driving license.