Targeted Threat Protection
91% of cyber-attacks start via email. 91%. And yet, most companies leave their email systems unprotected. Imagine spending a massive amount of time and money protecting against 9% of attacks, and then calling it a day before securing the other 91% – it makes no sense.
If so many attacks start with email, that clearly indicates email is one of the greatest vulnerabilities to your cybersecurity. People are not infallible, and in most companies every employee has access to company email. Thus, every single employee is a threat vector; a security breach waiting to happen. Would you trust every single employee in your company with the keys to your cybersecurity? You do, if you give them an unsecured email account.
Kogo’s own Ethical Hacker Jed K recently wrote about the importance of e-mail security in his aptly named post E-mail Security Should be Seen as the Most Important Security Feature to any Business. It is vital that businesses understand the sheer risk that their email systems pose, and how to protect themselves against that risk.
Mimecast Targeted Threat Protection locks down email-borne threats. From infected emails to spear-phishing to impersonation attacks, Mimecast stops these attacks before they even reach the user, protecting the entire company every time.