We’re always interested in new talent, please send a CV to [email protected]
Kogo are looking for a motivated individual to join our ever-growing team.
As Project Consultant, you will be reporting to the Operations Manager. The Project Consultant is primarily responsible for scoping, managing and implementing projects for customers.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- The design, implementation, and support of various projects, including networks, Disaster Recovery, Office Moves, Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Hyper-V, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Providing 3rd Line technical support when required to support the ServiceDesk
- Create and maintain customer documentation (Visio network diagrams etc.)
- Providing Technical Assistance to the Sales team (PreSales)
- Project Management
- Visiting client sites when necessary
- Accurately record time entries and update tickets as they are worked on
- Provide great customer service at all times
Skills and Experirence:
- 3 years minimum experience in similar role/3rd Line support
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, PRINCE2, Cisco CCNA
- Excellent troubleshooting and fault-finding skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Azure and InTune
- Strong knowledge of current supported MS operating systems – Server & Workstation. Install, configure, troubleshoot.
- Good knowledge of supporting MS Office applications
- Proficiency in Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP and DNS
- Advanced networking abilities. Setup, configure, troubleshoot switches, routers, vLANs, wifi, VPN, firewalls
- Email – MS Exchange & 365. Install, configure, migration and troubleshooting
- Virtualisation – Hyper V. Install, configuration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of domains, basic web hosting, installing SSL’s
- Good experience of remotely troubleshooting hardware including UPS, NAS, Printers
- Experience of using Visio for network documentation
- Be customer focused – Give the customer the impression that you are part of their IT team and not just an outsourced provider. Treat customers with empathy and professionalism with a ‘can-do attitude. Take responsibility, give customers the confidence that you understand their issues, and be investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Be a good communicator – Able to translate technical terms to non-tech customers both verbally and by writing customer-facing notes. Understanding the importance of keeping them up to date with the status of their tickets
- Be proactive in nature – Able to demonstrate using your initiative and thinking laterally to spot potential issues before they arise or additional requirements which may be needed whilst carrying out your duties.
- Be flexible and adaptable – Able to work under pressure and manage your workload, being prepared to change when priorities are shifted. Prepared to work outside of normal hours when projects require
- Be a good team member – Support your colleagues and work together to make Kogo an enjoyable and profitable company to work in
This is a full-time role (37.5 hours a week) based in East Grinstead
Job Type: Full-time
**No Agencies, please**