7) You Get a Powerful Alignment of Your IT and Business Goals – Your Technology Works for You
About Martin Bannister
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Martin Bannister contributed a whooping 65 entries.
Entries by Martin Bannister
You see it in the news a lot these days; the Internet of Things (or IoT) is coming, and it’s changing everything. But what is it?
6) Flat-rate IT Management is Easy to Budget and Reduces Hidden Costs
5) The Break/Fix Method Forces You to Pay When You Are Down and Already Losing Money
Recently, Kogo introduced our new 1-click satisfaction survey. Replacing an old and long questionnaire, this survey is easy to complete and extremely helpful to us.
4) With a Trusted Managed IT Consultant Your Business Wont Need to Rely on Vendor Support
3) Remote Technical Support Reduces Overall IT Expenses With Shorter Response Times
2) Early Issue Detection Leads to Fewer Problems That Affect the End User
1) Think of Managed IT Services as Outsourcing Your Internal IT Department
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 01342 333000